RM 116.90 RM 385.90
Capturing heritage fashion of the 19th-century, the 'Corina Nadene' shoulder bag is presented in tweed in a boxy silhouette and updated with a gold-tone chain strap and turn lock fastening to inject a hint of shine into your elegant edits. Tweed originated in Scotland and Ireland as a practical peasant fabric for protecting working men and women against the cold and wet of Britain's rural climate. Its popularity spreads to the 19th-century middle classes and today's fashion.
- How much is the shipping charge?
- What is the delivery time?
- Is it returnable?
- Anything I should know?
- How to maintain the product?
- Free shipping for purchases over RM180
- Add RM10 for purchases under RM180
Ordered items are ready to ship from our dispatch centre within 3-10 working days. Courier deliveries will take a further 3-4 working days depending on prevailing international cargo traffic and the delivery destination.
This item is eligible for the 7-day refund policy.
- Product images are taken by in-house photographers. We try our best to minimize any colour deviation which may be caused by the photo shooting angles, brightness, and display. Please kindly note that the real product should be considered as final.
- Please review the product’s size when you are browsing. A deviation of 1 to 3 cm may occur due to the measurement technique used.