Fashion hacks are brilliant to make our wardrobes a little bit more awesome. Whether you want to fix a few pieces of your faulty clothing or do some DIY to renew some old fashion pieces, here are the 7 clever tips and tricks that will blow your mind. Most of the smart uses of items you probably already have at home.
1. Get rid of an armpit stain with lemon juice and baking soda.
In hot days, we often have a few shirts that have armpit sweat stains. It's no need to throw your most-loved shirts away. Simply squeeze fresh lemon juice and water onto the stain and rub the mixture in. Alternatively, add baking soda and water onto the stain and let it sit for an hour then raise.
2. Refashion your old top with lace fabric.
Getting a sexy lacy look is dead easy. No need to buy a brand new piece.
3. DIY and refashion a simple vest.
Wearing something that you made yourself in your own home is fascinating, plus all you need is just a simple plain vest. Get a pricey look using much cheaper materials. It's tailor-made and unique.
4. Stretch a pair of tight shoes by blow drying the tight area while wearing thick socks and the shoes.
Wear thick socks or fluffy socks, slip your feet into your shoes, then blow dry the tight area.
5. Use clear nail polish to stop a run in your stocking or tights.
It can be frustrating when your tights get ripped and here is a genius way to stop it running.
6. Make Your Own Cap Toe Shoes.
Quick, easy and fun to spray! All you need is a gold spray paint. A smart way to save money and give your old shoes a new modern look.
7. DIY Double Cloths Hangers.
With a pop tab, you can save so much space in your wardrobe.